Friday 4 March 2011

Pinapple preview, digital storytelling and FK course goodbye...

Since I unfortunately came to delete all my blog entries, I have to "rebuild" them. So first of all: the picture inspiration for my project in Uganda. The pineapple preview:


Then, I had a picture of the FK course participants, what I called "Mini UN". We had some amazing 3 weeks, that didn't feel long at all. Great people, miss them already.


Yesterday, the second last day of the course, we had a session in Digital Storytelling. It was great, and everybody made really interesting movies. Kim, one of my FK colleagues, made this video that I really love. Enjoy it:


Goodbye lovely FK colleagues! Wish you all the best in the exciting time coming. Enjoy Thailand, Nepal, Cambodia, China, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Uganda, Nicaragua, Guatemala and Norway!

I have a few other highlights from the course that I would like to share with you, will get back to that shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment